PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use 3rd party technology platforms to create & maintain various sections of the website. In the process, we share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, Email & SMS Marketing Tools to help us communicate with the users.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
in5 Tech, Knowledge Village, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, Dubai, 54106, United Arab Emirates
INFORMATION GATHERED BY HAMPLES.COM. This is HAMPLES.COM’s
HAMPLES.COM collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the HAMPLES.COM website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the HAMPLES.COM website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address & other profile related information. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to HAMPLES.COM, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered. Hamples works with many brands and associated to promote their brand and provide samples to the users. We might share your data with the associated partners based on our commercial agreements and arrangement with them. These partners might contact you as per their policies to seek your reviews and feedback on the products and services consumed. Since we work with third party logistics vendors to deliver the packages, your contact data is shared with them to facilitate the logistics. They are not permitted to use this data for marketing purposes. Though we don’t take the responsibility of their actions but in order to protect you, we secure the rights to question them in case of any such activity on Hamples customer data.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. HAMPLES.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
HAMPLES.COM may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide HAMPLES.COM with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
HAMPLES.COM may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. HAMPLES.COM may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if HAMPLES.COM files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of HAMPLES.COM in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- HAMPLES.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, HAMPLES.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- OTHER WEBSITES. HAMPLES.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. HAMPLES.COM does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the HAMPLES.COM website or services, and HAMPLES.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, HAMPLES.COM does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information HAMPLES.COM has received, please contact info@HAMPLES.COM.